§ 1 General Provisions
- The administrator of the data is SOLVER Krzysztof Ziomek with its seat in 60-174 Poznań, Kiemliczów Street no. 29, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs CEIDG under the number NIP: 7791136359, REGON: 639645191. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- The term “RODO” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- We respect the right to privacy and care about data security.
- Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§ 2 Data Administrator
- The Service Provider is the Administrator of the data of its customers (Users). This means that the Administrator processes the following data of Users: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it and the proper performance of services provided by electronic means,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the person.
- Every data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Administrator’s organization is possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator reserves the right to process the Users’ data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Administrator has the right to share personal data of the User and other data of the User with entities authorized on the basis of relevant legal regulations (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or legal objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Administrator shall not make personal data available to entities other than those authorized under the relevant provisions of law.
- Personal data is processed by persons only authorized by the Administrator or the processor with whom we closely cooperate.
§ 3 Cookies
- The Administrator uses the following cookies on his website:
- “necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the service, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the service
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within the service
- “Performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information on the use of websites of the service
- “Functional” cookies, which enable “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of a selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.,
- “Advertising” cookies, which enable the provision to users of advertising content more suited to their interests.
- The User may also use “advertising” cookies to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
The User has the possibility to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the Internet browser. The instruction for managing cookies is available on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the User has explicitly consented to this by filling in the form. The above data are kept and used by the Administrator only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.